Somasundaram and Tamil Sangam [Tamil Version | தமிழ் வடிவம்]
Tallahassee Tamil Sangam's beginning can be traced to 2000 when Dr. Muthuswamy & Mrs. Karpagam and Bhanu & I began organizing Tamil cultural programs that brought together Tamil (Tamizh) families (from India, Malaysia, Singapore and Srilanka) that lived in and around Tallahassee for an evening of activities and exchanges. The activities were scheduled around Tamil New Year's Day (middle of April) and sow the seeds for the Tallahassee Tamil Sangam. During that time Drs Swamy floated the idea of starting a formal Tamil sangam and as per his suggestion his family and Bhanu and I started to think about organizing cultural activities.
I started to put Tamil Lessons beginning in 2012. I intend to add more lessons when time permits. I encourage anyone who wants to teach Tamil to any Tamil loving people to use my lessons. As a courtesy, please let me know, via e-mail that you are using my lessons and give credit for my work and time.
- தமிழ் பாடங்களின் விபரங்கள் 01-11 (Tamil Lessons 01-11 overview)
- தமிழ் பாடம் 01 (Tamil Lesson 01) [MP3] | தமிழ் பாடம் 02 (Tamil Lesson 02) [MP3]
- தமிழ் பாடம் 03 (Tamil Lesson 03) [MP3] | தமிழ் பாடம் 04 (Tamil Lesson 04) [MP3]
- தமிழ் பாடம் 05 (Tamil Lesson 05) | தமிழ் பாடம் 06 (Tamil Lesson 06)
- தமிழ் பாடம் 07 (Tamil Lesson 07) | தமிழ் பாடம் 08 (Tamil Lesson 08)
- தமிழ் பாடம் 09 (Tamil Lesson 09) | தமிழ் பாடம் 10 (Tamil Lesson 10)
- தமிழ் பாடம் 11 (Tamil Lesson 11) |
Tamil Lesson Practice
I have added some Tamil Lesson Exercises or Practices in 2014. Only the .pdf version is uploaded in the website. But to get the real benefit of the exercise you need the PowerPoint version. So if you intend to use the exercises, e-mail me to get the PowerPoint version.
- தமிழ் பாடப் பயிற்சி 01 (Tamil Exercise 01) | தமிழ் பாடப் பயிற்சி 02 (Tamil Exercise 02)
- தமிழ் பாடப் பயிற்சி 03 (Tamil Exercise 03) | தமிழ் பாடப் பயிற்சி 04 (Tamil Exercise 04)
Tamil Language Help
© 2008-16 Thayumanasamy Somasundaram.